Our Focus Areas:
Though our Economic, Geographic or Social Circumstances may differ, we at IEERD aspire to lead the inhabitants to have the best lives as possible. We as a collective power are creating systematic change for a sustainable future for all the inhabitants, focussing on the following areas for their socio-economic development and equal opportunities of for all.
- Animal Welfare and Rehabilitation
- Adolescent & Youth Empowerment
- Art and Culture
- Capacity Building and Skill Development Trainings to the marginalized communities
- Child Labour Eradication, their Welfare and Rights
- Conservation of Forests Resources and Energy
- Dalit & Tribal Socio- Economic Empowerment and Rights
- Education- Adult, Boys & Special emphasis on Girl Child Education
- Emergency Relief and Rehabilitation Services during Natural Disasters, Calamities, Pandemics and Pestilences
- Environment & Climate Change
- Health Care
- Income Generation and Eco Friendly Livelihoods
- Orphanages & Old Age Homes
- PWDs Empowerment.
- Scientific Research & Development
- Water & Sanitation
- Women & Girls Empowerment - Education, Social, Economic, Health and Legal, Gender Equality & Rights
“Voting is a Constitutional Right for all,Be Bright,Vote for what is Right”.